Our scones have been served to guests of the Adobe Rose Inn and received rave reviews. Here is what we hear the most:
• Taste that keeps people wanting more
• Easy to make by just adding water and butter
• Cooks in just 15 minutes
• Crispy on the outside, moist on the inside and they won’t crumble with spreads like jam or lemon curd
• The mix can be adapted by adding fruit, nuts, chocolate chips, ginger, cheese and more, resulting on one product, many tastes
• Made with natural ingredients
• Each Buttermilk Scone Mix yields 12 servings
• Freeze baked scones for up to 2 months and microwave for an instant snack
Every year I read “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe” to my class of second graders. In the book, Mr. Tumnus and Lucy have tea with scones. So, I bought two packages of your scone mix and the children and I made them in class. They loved them! We read the directions, measured out the ingredients, mixed them, and baked them. It was a great lesson using math and reading; plus the results were delicious. Thanks!
I made your scones yesterday …wow!!! They are fabulous and were a snap to make. Your cooking instructions were perfect and precise. I also loved your presentation. By the way, Harry has stashed them somewhere in the house for his own pleasure.
I’d swim across your pool even if it were filled with piranhas to get to these scones. They’re great!
Green Valley, AZ
The mix made an excellent scone with that texture between a biscuit and a muffin that I like. I will pick up more of the mix when I next visit Tucson.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Two Thumbs Up – actually four thumbs – one on each hand of the two of us – they are very good.
The Adobe Rose Inn Buttermilk Scones Mix is delicious and quickly prepared, with a pleasing texture, neither too fluffy nor too dense. I heartily enjoyed it.
Bruce, Professional Chef
St. Paul, MN